Detailers Domain
Wicked CAS
Driven Perfection
Light Innovation
Kaizen Tuning
Aston Martin of New England

Thread: php/website coding

1. #1 Default php/website coding 
    guys i am working on a new project which is a website similar to a forum/social media idea and need some help in coding it. I already have it designed and laid out in dreamweaver but am having difficulties with setting up the databases for members, sign in and posting information. If anyone is interested or knows someone that may be feel free to contact me to discuss further. - Thanks

2. #2 Default  
    I inquired with a friend of mine and he seemed interested. His name is Junior and I encouraged him to PM you here (and in turn hopefully join the YR community)

I'm sorry to hear you suffer from Cranial-Rectal Inversion

Quote Originally Posted by jjm4life View Post
    Older cars just have more soul
    Quote Originally Posted by 55Fanatic View Post
    Can you imagine if we had 2 Rich's on this forum? oye

3. #3 Default  
    Quote Originally Posted by Finesse Autos View Post
    guys i am working on a new project which is a website similar to a forum/social media idea and need some help in coding it. I already have it designed and laid out in dreamweaver but am having difficulties with setting up the databases for members, sign in and posting information. If anyone is interested or knows someone that may be feel free to contact me to discuss further. - Thanks
    Finesse Autos, feel free to contact me to discuss this further. I'm sure we'd be able to help you with your new project. I just need a little more information (type of database you're using MySQL or MS SQL? Windows or linux based server? type of forum/social media system using, etc..)

Quote Originally Posted by RAW0330 View Post
    I inquired with a friend of mine and he seemed interested. His name is Junior and I encouraged him to PM you here (and in turn hopefully join the YR community)
    Thanks man..!

4. #4 Default  
    hey, Jun!! Glad to see you on here!

I'm sorry to hear you suffer from Cranial-Rectal Inversion

Quote Originally Posted by jjm4life View Post
    Older cars just have more soul
    Quote Originally Posted by 55Fanatic View Post
    Can you imagine if we had 2 Rich's on this forum? oye

5. #5 Default  
    Quote Originally Posted by RAW0330 View Post
    Thanks, much appreciated!

6. #6 Default  
    Quote Originally Posted by JuN3 View Post
    Finesse Autos, feel free to contact me to discuss this further. I'm sure we'd be able to help you with your new project. I just need a little more information (type of database you're using MySQL or MS SQL? Windows or linux based server? type of forum/social media system using, etc..)

you got PM.

Thread Information