Detailers Domain
Wicked CAS
Driven Perfection
Light Innovation
Kaizen Tuning
Aston Martin of New England

Thread: Need a small logo

1. #1 Default Need a small logo 
    I need a logo for Cristov Industries to put on drawing.... and maybe a better name. Anyone have any ideas? Something that says I make baller parts for OG cars. Id like it to be kinda long and thin or square.
    '86 325es - MTechnic I - s54tu
    '89 325is
    '08 RS4

2. #2 Default  
    Quote Originally Posted by Cristov9000 View Post
    Id like it to be kinda long and thin or square.
    lulz

3. #3 Default  
    Blog Entries
    Cristov Industries? Hmm when I think baller Og cars I think old E30s or 190Es... And when I think of those I think of driving through the mountains around cliffs and things... Maybe alpine aps industries?

Hmm maybe let's drop the industry... Alpine Alps Racing? Sounds like a Swedish tuner...

Ok let's drop the racing too, what if we shorten alps down to just an A and tack it on to Alpine? AlpineA nah just sounds weird... Let's give it an Italian flair to it... Alpina? Oooh that sounds good! You should also have a shieldas your logo... On one side have a crank shaft on the other have some throttle bodies...

Here's a quick Photoshop
    The disease runs deep, relapses often, not looking for a cure, just another sick bastard to share it with.

4. #4 Default  
    This is something I made for a company that never panned out. If something grabs your eye it can be tweaked. These were roughs so the final would've had more polish.

'00 Mercury Cougar V6 5spd | '13 Ford Fusion SE 2.0l Ecoboost | My site: Skolenimation

5. #5 Default  
    Der Rennen-Fuhrer... It works with the whole German OG thing, and it allows you to refer to yourself in the third person as Der E30 Fuhrer (without the company you're qualified, but it would make you sound too eccentric).

Edit: What cool shit are you making/need any help from someone who probably has no idea what they're doing?

6. #6 Default  
    Quote Originally Posted by LastMercury View Post
    This is something I made for a company that never panned out. If something grabs your eye it can be tweaked. These were roughs so the final would've had more polish.

I might take you up on this... let me think about it. I think I decided to use a name I used on college for parts I made. Right Coast Motorworks.... maybe.

I am just making a few CF parts and brackets I need for the swap as well as a CF airbox and intake. Just something I have wanted to do for a while. Also I want to experiment with an idea Ive always had... CF radiator pipes. I have always felt it was way more professional when you haev a nice custom title block on a drawing... I take drawings I get more seriously when there is a company logo, name, revision table, etc. in the title block. No Solidworks standard block for me.

I love teh e30 Fuhrer idea though
    '89 325is
    '08 RS4

7. #7 Default  
    Also I want to experiment with an idea Ive always had... CF radiator pipes.
    IMA Motorsport is doing this with boost hoses for their upcoming Cayman Twin Turbo. If you ever need any help they seem like nice guys, I'm sure if you call them up they'd give you a heads up on any troubles they ran into (or are running into, haven't heard anything about the project in a little while).

I love seeing small motorsports companies starting up and making products they feel would be useful. It's basically the whole reason I'm planning on going to school to be a ME.

8. #8 Default  
    when i hear fuhrer I automatically tink hitler...bad idea id bad
    Quote Originally Posted by Inf4life View Post
    What Graffix said
    KAIZEN TUNING | RAW FOCUS MEDIA | AUTOMOTOFOTO

9. #9 Default  
    Quote Originally Posted by Graffix View Post
    when i hear fuhrer I automatically tink hitler...bad idea id bad
    +1

10. #10 Default  
    I might take you up on this... let me think about it. I think I decided to use a name I used on college for parts I made. Right Coast Motorworks.... maybe.
    Cool. Whatever you want. I made these a few years ago so just thought I'd dust them off.
    '00 Mercury Cougar V6 5spd | '13 Ford Fusion SE 2.0l Ecoboost | My site: Skolenimation

11. #11 Default  
    I like the Right Coast Motorworks idea...

12. #12 Default  
    Don't forget my royalties...

13. #13 Default  
    this is what Im workin with right now... Just sent this part out today. Somehow I lost my title... custom properties are acting all wonky on my Solidworks lately. Any take on this would be nice.

'89 325is
    '08 RS4

Thread Information