Detailers Domain
Wicked CAS
Driven Perfection
Light Innovation
Kaizen Tuning
Aston Martin of New England

Thread: New mod!!!

Results 1 to 19 of 19
  1. #1 Default New mod!!! 
    So I finally got my cam installed been in for about 2 weeks now. Here is a video of the idle and a rev. (disclaimer: video quality is not that great)


    05 CTS-V LS6
    Reply With Quote  

  2. #2 Default  
    sounds sick.


    paging rafal....
    Bath salts and dick pills
    Reply With Quote  

  3. #3 Default  
    Quote Originally Posted by jjm4life View Post
    sounds sick.


    paging rafal....
    stfu. it's loud now. trust me. ask phil and jimmy.

    hnic- come out this weekend to one of the shows. i would like to hear that in person. and so does jjm4life because he loves cammed cars.
    Reply With Quote  

  4. #4 Default  
    bummed i didnt get to hear it, are you happy with it ? is it much louder ?
    Reply With Quote  

  5. #5 Default  
    Quote Originally Posted by buzztt View Post
    bummed i didnt get to hear it, are you happy with it ? is it much louder ?
    You also missed us installing manifolds on wrong sides. FAIL.

    I'm happy. If you remember the burps my car was making before, it's about twice louder and more persistent now. Hence looking to dyna/fat/hashmat the trunk and possibly under the car too.
    Reply With Quote  

  6. #6 Default  
    :drool:
    Reply With Quote  

  7. #7 Default  
    Quote Originally Posted by Rafal View Post
    You also missed us installing manifolds on wrong sides. FAIL.

    I'm happy. If you remember the burps my car was making before, it's about twice louder and more persistent now. Hence looking to dyna/fat/hashmat the trunk and possibly under the car too.
    lol

    cant wait to hear it
    Reply With Quote  

  8. #8 Default  
    nice mod!!


    my car needs more loud, should have phil put spacers in my car for now until i get exhaust
    Reply With Quote  

  9. #9 Default  
    Saw you coming out of Newton Wellesley Hospital a few weeks ago, we were in my white G sedan. Car sounds nuts.
    Jeff
    2012 Crystal White Triumph Speed Triple R
    2002 Jet Black Triumph Sprint RS 955i
    2007 Billet Silver Acura MDX Technology
    2011 Mars Red Mercedes-Benz C300 Sport 6MT
    Reply With Quote  

  10. #10 Default  
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Jeddah, Saudi Arabia
    Posts
    6,372
    sounds so good!!!
    Porsche 991 GT3
    Green/ Black Iridescent
    HRE P101-IPE Catless Exhaust- Techart Steering Wheel-991R/ Classic Livery- Carbon Fiber Exterior Package
    Reply With Quote  

  11. #11 Default  
    Thanks guys, I can't come out this weekend cause of a wedding where I'm the best man. It is loud as hell at WOT. Car put down 406 hp and 378 tq on the dyno.
    05 CTS-V LS6
    Reply With Quote  

  12. #12 Default  
    Quote Originally Posted by Rafal View Post
    stfu. it's loud now. trust me. ask phil and jimmy.

    hnic- come out this weekend to one of the shows. i would like to hear that in person. and so does jjm4life because he loves cammed cars.
    What did you have done to your car?
    05 CTS-V LS6
    Reply With Quote  

  13. #13 Default  
    Quote Originally Posted by hnic91 View Post
    What did you have done to your car?
    Z06 manifolds and gutted cats 3" all way till GHL race exhaust, which has mufflers of a size a big pepsi bottle.
    Reply With Quote  

  14. #14 Default  
    nice I need to hear what that sounds like. What year and model Vette do you have?
    05 CTS-V LS6
    Reply With Quote  

  15. #15 Default  
    damn Cal... That sounds SICK! Who did the install?
    Reply With Quote  

  16. #16 Default  
    Quote Originally Posted by hnic91 View Post
    nice I need to hear what that sounds like. What year and model Vette do you have?
    06 c6. i'll need john irvine to take some quality video of my exhaust this weekend ;)
    Reply With Quote  

  17. #17 Default  
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Boston
    Posts
    2,300
    Quote Originally Posted by Rafal View Post
    06 c6. i'll need john irvine to take some quality video of my exhaust this weekend ;)
    haha nice! i'll deff. have my camera with me at the Mass Tuning Meet and Greet, the Scion show and the Summer Send off
    Reply With Quote  

  18. #18 Default  
    Quote Originally Posted by Admin_Pete View Post
    damn Cal... That sounds SICK! Who did the install?
    Fred @ SMG Motoring in Hopedale, MA. He's a very good guy.
    05 CTS-V LS6
    Reply With Quote  

  19. #19 Default  
    Nice
    Reply With Quote  

Thread Information
Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •