Wicked CAS
Driven Perfection
Light Innovation
Kaizen Tuning
Aston Martin of New England

Thread: Buying Sunglasses online

1. #1 Default Buying Sunglasses online 
    Herro YR,

I have been in the market for a specific pair of sunglasses that I can rarely find in stores. I know you can get better deals online and the one time I did find them in Rhode island they were $200 over retail.

I'm not looking for a knock off or dealing with some sketchy canadistan based website that sells them for half off.

I'm looking for a pair of Oliver peoples Sunglasses, the Photochromic Farrell 62's silver with chrome sapphire. So does anyone have any reputable places where I can order them or is ordering them from the website the best bet?
    Quote Originally Posted by kevblah View Post
    i love that scope
    Kev: Who the Fuck would buy a P226 in 9mm ME: Ummm the Navy Seals? Kev: yeah well what do they know?
    Retired Professional Troll

2. #2 Default  
    Father of Phiff

3. #3 Default  
    Opticsplanet is the best one on the internet IMO. They sell everything optical, sunglasses to telescopes to gun sights.

4. #4 Default  
    Order from there website only IMHO

Most reputable eye glass places can order what you are looking for as well

5. #5 Default  
    I'm not a big fan of buying sunglasses online at all unless I've already tried them on in person. You never know how they will fit your face. Prime example, Louis Vuitton Evidence. Look great in pictures and on some people. I tried them on and way too wide for my face. Saved me $300 and went and got my Guccis.
    Quote Originally Posted by 55fanatic View Post
    I stopped a moment like that too... I wiped Mat's cheek cause he had nutella all over his face

6. #6 Default  

i c wut u tryin to do here

7. #7 Default  
    Quote Originally Posted by Inf4life View Post
    I'm not a big fan of buying sunglasses online at all unless I've already tried them on in person. You never know how they will fit your face. Prime example, Louis Vuitton Evidence. Look great in pictures and on some people. I tried them on and way too wide for my face. Saved me $300 and went and got my Guccis.
    I tried them on in Rhode island but they were $500 which I don't understand why because they are 350 on their website.

I will probably get them on their website but usually manufacturers sell their own product for much more than other online retailers. Just trying to find one I can trust is the issue.
    i love that scope
    Kev: Who the Fuck would buy a P226 in 9mm ME: Ummm the Navy Seals? Kev: yeah well what do they know?

8. #8 Default  
    Quote Originally Posted by Rafal View Post

i c wut u tryin to do here
    lol no he has "victory" sunglasses by Oliver peoples lol
    i love that scope

9. #9 Default  
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnny D View Post
    I tried them on in Rhode island but they were $500 which I don't understand why because they are 350 on their website.

I will probably get them on their website but usually manufacturers sell their own product for much more than other online retailers. Just trying to find one I can trust is the issue.
    Actually if you look at their website it says "from $350" and it's an additional $50 for the version that you want. So at a minimum you are looking at $400 plus shipping and tax.
    Quote Originally Posted by 55fanatic View Post
    I stopped a moment like that too... I wiped Mat's cheek cause he had nutella all over his face

Thread Information